Our software meets all compliance requirements
cyberscan.io was developed in Germany and is also managed from there. Our software‘s functionality was legally verified and confirmed from the law office Heuking. The result is as follows:
- According to us, the software cyberscan.io does not penetrate into third party IT-systems but evaluates the neccessary knowledge by scanning open ports and running applications from the outside (portscan) by analyzing the response performance and comparing the free allocatable and internal databases.
- From our point of view a violation against penologic prescriptions does not exist. Neither the evaluated data is „particularly protected against unauthorized access“ nor „an access locking device is unauthorizedly migrated“ (§20a StGB). Also there is no „data fishing“ (§20b StGB) or „data modification“ (303a StGB).
- Finally we can not locate a violation of the Competition Protection Act because from our point of view the data evaluated by the software’s portscan are not any company or industrial secrets (iSd §17 UWG), for they contain only general system information and data from the concerned server is being placed at disposal so to say „voluntarily“.
- As a result the software cyberscan.io being analyzed by us is legally compliant and applicable in the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- cyberscan.io therefore meets all compliance requirements in Germany and in the EU – contrary to a lot of competitors.
The legal opinion of cyberscan.io`s funcionality can be requested. Please contact us.